Sunday, November 2, 2008

One Month to Live

I just finished up with our small group who has been studying the book One Month to Live: Thirty days to a no-regrets life by Kerry and Chris Shook. This book really brought meaning to what's important in my life. To do busy work without knowing my priorities has caused me to lose focus on what's important in life. Relationships and serving with a purpose are the key elements in serving God. The web site for this book is: http://onemonthtolive.com/

I also heard our high school band this morning at church, they sounded great and it was inspirational to see so many of our high school students participate and get into some really great spiritual Christian music. Of course, technology plays a role here, without the amplifiers, sound board, projectors, and sound systems, it would not have been possible. This event reminded me why we serve; our technology talents and skills support this kind of worship experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment